Monday, June 6, 2011

I just feel bad if i don't throw it out.

You may see me as funny, talkative.  Some say I talk with full of expression, some say I can mimic somebody very well. If you stay closer, you will see I would easily get disturbed and obviously turn down my mood when I feel bad. Especially when I get scolded. And one more thing that shakes my feel most is when somebody drags ‘my other half’ into catastrophe.

To dearest people who love to throw a false statement, I thank you very much for growing our heart tender and stronger to each other by day. I don’t know why you all love to libel very much. Rather than non-stop trying to convince him that I do have an affair  with other guys, rather than doing ‘hardworks’  to create such stories that he did have an affair with you, I think you better mind your life, leave us alone. We are happy, and we are nobody to be jealous to.

If he really had ‘a good time’ with you and left you, didn’t you feel ashamed of telling everybody that he WAS yours before, didn’t it shows that you are really that cheap for telling everybody that you were stalking a guy’s private business, home, while he minds nothing about yours. And didn’t it look really like a provocation, when you are telling these to every single of my friend that you know. Didn’t it look like nonsense to ask every clan of mine either they know me, and know him and start to dig out your so-called ‘old sweet history’. *beria tanya eh kenal tak syafiqah, kenal tak syafiqah. facebook I tanak pulak add*

No bias, for me, to believe or not, he doesn’t have to be your life partner, and they don’t have to be your enemies. But look backward for their past life, for their existence history. If she had been banished from school, what more due to gangsterism, do she loves peace, to see people in harmony? If she can easily create a story even about me yang takde sangkut paut ni, yang I’m flirting *rajin pulak dia tracking pasal I*, does it hard for her to tell lies again? If she is too ‘easy going’ even with her opposite sex, so even you can tell who is she. If that person is so smooth in playing with her dying *sekarang saya dh boleh diagnose stage berapa dah your tumor. Meh nak check meh*, so what more is hesitant for her? And for you, people. Keep on move on your funny story line. You make me laugh because I have alibis.

But I feel sooo much sad when I can’t win my surround’s believe. How can I smile when people are ruining ‘my other half’ reputation and dignity.  That person maybe proud to scream out loud to everybody that ‘my other half’ is hanging around her, and I am the pengacau. And people would easily trust her, because she is a girl, and a guy MUST be a player, and MUST be a liar. And no guy yang anak ayah, pergi extra class sampai habis sekolah  sampai a day before masuk pre-u programme pun ayah hantar ambik, adik yang kakak care even baru teman biasa2 je pun selamat dah kena soal siasat. First date pun siap dating bersama family like majlis pertunangan di khalayak teman2 persekolahan sebab it was on arranged programme for something like anugerah for whole-Kelantan-SPM achievers.

To kawan saya, kalau awak betol2 kawan saya, then you will know how choosy and perfectionist I am. In choosing the clean-background soulmate. Because ‘the bagus he’ is always in my day-to-night-to-day prays. Kalau kita Du’a tak henti2, Allah akan tolong, insyaAllah. And my instinct yang Allah bagi insya Allah takkan downgrades its sensitivity kepada benda yang betol. Saya percaya dia sebab saya percaya Allah tolong saya.

To orang tu. Terima kasih. Orang, kalau nak sangat tunjuk kelebihan die, adorable nya dia, memang terang trang tang tang la kebodohan and kekurangan and cheap nya dia.

p/s : Don’t you feel sorry for yourself, GIRL? We just see you as “We're sorry you can just use your mind until that extent, and put your price as low as that”.


p/s II : I think you dah silap canang. You sepatutnya canang I ni boyfriend you. Sebab I yang tolong him reply your text, girl-to-girl conversation, mesti la nampak lebih intimate. Penat je I percaya cerita your parents' conflict. 

3 comments:

Fadzleen Ezyani said...

hei hei, apa masalah ni?? cite2!!

syafiqah adnan said...

tahu la ada si busuk bakpo tok tahu xpuah hati mari sdap2 ngaku. nok ngilai sero ngn ore koya kokse ni. saya hok jong reply msg sbnrnya, sbab tu dio rasa si pe-reply msg tu caring molek. dh samo2 tino.

conclusion nyo saya la sbnr gewe tino tu sbab sy reply msg. haha

im stret, im okay. haha

ma' said...

we need to talk "ats moto" la kah... br happening... hahaha....