Saturday, January 29, 2011

He is not cool.

He does not own a motorcycle,
To impress girls, that he is so manly. 

He is a shy man,
To which extent that he will not focus to what are you talking about.

He is just the younger version of his father,
As the father is his only closed friend.

He does not desperately need to be a faking cool
As he did not, never smoke at all!

He has no time for his night life,
To get a teenage leisure with his friend.

He is a bookworm yet a nerdy,
Which put his ambition over his love ones.

He does not know how to bloom the girls' heart,
As he directly tell his minds regardless your feels.

He is not cool. But that perception is totally not mine.
For me, he is the COOL-est!

Despite of what people said, he is so manly to me. For me, a motorcycle fanatic guy showers his love to his bike, put his friend and bike world on the top over everything. He might show no response to your words, yet did not know much to be as gentle as Hollywood heroes, but I am grateful enough as he was only gentle and soft-spoken to certain girls only. At least I know I am among the special ones in his eyes ;) 
He was an absolute copy of his father. How he spoke, how he thought, his manner, everything! Old folk, wasn't he? ;p But again I was very grateful as he would not easily be influenced by peers, because for him, the only influential things is his father's words. You may like 'alah orang lain pun macam ni jugak' tapi I don't think orang lain will pronounce sempoi as e for emak ;p yelah kan kawan ngan ayah. Takkan ayah nak cakap sempoi2 lak. Hehe. He will be a goal-oriented, career-oriented, successful, caring, and responsible as his father. That will also explain why he did not glorify his teenager's night life as other men did. The night time is for family and Ibadah. It impressed me a lot! *wink2*. 
Again he has a simple heart, he will expel anything what he was thinking, regardless what I felt. Yeah, sometimes I was like mengada-ngada nak him puji. But if it was not what he felt, gigit jari jelah kau, Syafiqah. Kalau tak cantik tu, memang he cakap tak cantik la. For some reason, I did not mind for his sooooo straight forward words, though most of the time tarik muncung sulking, hehe. Because it was a relieve that he did not have any experience in handling girls. I was the first and I am the last! And also because he was not be trained to be a cheater. He will easily detectable if he was trying to cheat, seriously! And he himself was laughing at his fragile expression, haha! 
He was not hesitantly told me that he will put his career first than me. Yeah, it was proven when he chose to be in Australian course rather than local university, even I merajuk panjang jauh hati. It hurt me at the first shot, but maturity made me thought to be realistic, he made a right decision actually. And he was great not to abandon his ambition by so-called puppy love. And again I was impressed when he strongly and concretely knew his life's plans, without tatch-ing to duniawi persuasion. 
You might say that I was over idol-ing him, I was too blind with love. Anyway, it is just my feels. A feels that I will stitch with unstoppable Du'a that it will last forever, and it was not a faking him. May Allah bless we both.

p/s : I was quite certain with my feels, with my instinct, that it will last forever, insya Allah. Of course it should be stitched with Du'a for Allah's guide. Keep Du'a-ing, Syafiqah!

He is cool!
Syafiqah interprets cool as in not a nowadays worrisome dunia interpretation. So as other girls, I think. So, wake up guys! 

2 comments:

Fadzleen Ezyani said...

Am I jealous or what?? haha..

Good for u my dear friend..

*bila lah haku nak ada boypren yg tak cool mcm tu jugak* ;D

syafiqah adnan said...

takyah jeles2 sbab i always prays the best for u ;)
lagipun kae ma cari dah. haha