Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I’m Lily. Please, do not eat me.

Salam ;)

Lily lost her way while plucking flowers in the jungle.
She was going to be eaten by a lion.

Mr. Lion : Rawr! Who are you?
Lily : Err..err..I’m Lily!
Mr. Lion : Hmmm, my dear..
Lily : Please! Please! Do not eat me.
Mr. Lion : I don't care. Come, come my little girl

Please do not eat Lily, Mr. Lion.

Hey, Lily was me in 15 years back! In a school drama, of course ;p
Stepping back to the drama, I was like a doll, talking, but with no feelings at all. While down there, the audiences were laughing to hear what I have said.
Frankly speaking, is it funny? Yeah, maybe I was a kid that did not know what joke is.
But, until now, I do not find it funny to be laugh at. *am I still a doll? ;p*

Am I a Lily? An innocent girl, plucking flower and dancing, lives happily without any problems?
Or  am I a doll? An expressionless creature, with no feelings? or maybe do, but it is hidden that nobody cannot explore?

Naddo Sarip - “sy bangga jd kawan anda...mmg anda arrogant pd pandang mata pertama..but after knowing u, anda sgt la klakar..dgn mimik muke sgala..n cepat lak tuh pickup setiap kata2 lecturer..mantop! baju2 anda pon santeek2..jeles i~! tp tau tak. sy penah puji awk pny keje..tulisan straight gler...mcm gne pembaris gituh..jauh berbeda dgn tulisan sy senget benget nih..:P”


Fatin Aimie – “ tak tahu anda makan apa masa kecik sampai suara anda satu sekolah boleh dengar. dulu masa sekolah jarang tegur. tengok dari jauh je sebab nampak sombong. tapi bila kenal2, fun!. lawak anda boleh buat saya selok suko. sporting tapi tegas. tulisan comel sangat. memang pandai. motto sesuai buat anda, disiplin teras masa depan.

Farhana Zoom – “1st impression:bekeng. 2nd impression:msih bekeng tp baik. impression skarang:xdo la bekeng mano pn. muko jah wat2 bekeng. baik ati n caring sbnrnyo. suara sgt derah. gegar tlingo. unexpectedly romentik [ngetap bulu]. walopn xseswai ngn muko yg bekeng itu. kreatip espesialy bab2 hias klas. suko lah saen ngn dio. xseko dkt 9 taun doh aku saen ngn mu!!sobs~[tacing tringt memori2 lamo]

The people senses are created to be sharp in their interpretation, as to those above people. They are true about me that :
I am arrogant look
I am a good observer
I am intuitive
I am easy-going
I love fashion! I love fancies! I love make up!

Unless I still a mask face doll, they missed another parts of me :
My sister said, I am secretive
My love said I am sensitive
My love said I easily get sulked *manja!*
My love said I am naughty ;p

Oh,
I am a time strict. I cannot resist seeing a slow pace person. *termasuklah jalan lambat*
I am perfectionist. I am easily distracted by people’s comments
I am a don't-know-how-to-start person. This may explain why I am so not peers friendly. Set your chord and tempo up, then I will sing lalalala with you ;)
I have a cool-looking face. You may never see my nervousness, as it was concealed deeply.hehe


And the biggest part of me that I want to diminish is : MY EGO
My ego is my biggest enemy T_T

No comments: