Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A warm welcome.


salam ;)

hey i'm blogging! that's must not be real! ;p
well, lately i'm just into a writing. oh no. i love to write since i was a kid i guess. novel lah ape lah. but tak istiqamah. selalu half way ;p
or or or maybe i am a big girl now ;) so there must be a lot of things lingering in my mind. until i have to vomit it out a bit so that my brain will not be congested. lol.
or maybe i am a kind of sentimental person *mengaku jela kan* yang love to express myself by writing. shares something by words seems to be better than speak it out sarcastically. someone might hurt.

well, this is a space for me to jot down what i have thought, what i have felt.
my sincere apologize goes to all of you  if these make you guys feels irritated, or terasa hati.
these are my own opinions, opinions from an ordinary girl with lots of weaknesses and fragility. so, there will be  a BIG possibility for me to jump wrongly.

p/s : if someday i am thinking of publishing the.thorny.rose. into the public, this is a dedication to my beloved family, to my MAI, to my friends who are always be in my side in whoever i was, in whoever i am, in whoever i will be. this was secretly written to express my feels which i am unable to do so by mouth ;)


No comments: