Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kacang mencari kulit.

Salam ;)

There will be a symposium on Art of History Taking, held on 11th and 12th of March 2011. It is very beneficial to the pre-clinical year student like me to have a session with experience wise Professors. They are Prof. Zabidi Azhar Hussein (oh I am his BIG fan. I can spend whole day listening to his talk, very inspiring yet melting ;p), Prof. Mustapha Embong, and another expert from O&G site. If we are lucky enough, there will be a Scotland people coming, to talk about the challenges to medical profession in UK. There are also hands on, as we will take the patient's history in front of those big people and senior lecturers (at least depan nama mesti ada Assoc. Prof. at least.) from our school. And they will give comments on the spot. Siapa tak nak kan belajar dengan manusia-manusia hebat.

Sadly, it will be done on the first week of our Professional Exam study leave. Err.. people, can u get what I am mumbling about?

It is about my Professional 2 Exam. Say what? Yes, PROFESSIONAL EXAM is just around the corner. Symposium dah tak lama lagi. Bila tu? Oo, Mac, tak lama dah tu. During study week kan? That symposium is just like a gun with many bullets. It is like a reminder for me "Hey Syafiqah, you have a call. A jihad call. In a few weeks time. Are you prepared enough?" Ok, I am shivering, like seriously people. Nak menanges. Seriously.

Symposium is about great doctors with great minds and persuasive attitudes. Again it is like a bullet shooting through my head. It is like, "mereka sudah, anda bila lagi?" I feel like crying. Can I develop a tough-er spirit as theirs? Am I dedicated enough to devote my life to this profession, as they do? Tak payah tanya jauh-jauh, tanya je study dah hebat banyak mana nak jadi macam diorang? T_T

Manusia. Asalnya daripada perkataan arab 'na-si-ya' yang bermaksud lupa. Manusia memang mudah lupa, apatah lagi diselubungi kesenangan dan keselesaan. Bila dah susah macam ini baru nak jadi kacang, cari balik kulit yang hilang. Bila dah susah macam ni baru nak cari Allah, baru nak ambil hati Allah, baru nak kalau dan kalau.

O Allah, please grants my wishes. Do pass me in my Professional 2 Exam. I am a mu'minah doctor to be, to lead an ummah, to bring Islam up to where It should be. Please ya Allah. Amin


 

p/s : Ikhlaskan hati. Bantulah agama Allah. Allah akan membantu sesiapa yang membantu agama Nya. Dan janji Allah itu pasti.

No comments: